Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blueberry Coffeecake Muffins

So, Levi has become more tolerant of dairy especially when cooked and then Beth sent me a recipe for no-egg chocolate chip cookies that had cream cheese and were delicious, and it made me start thinking about what else I could try.  I found this recipe and substituted cream cheese for the egg and they turned out great!  These muffins got a thumbs up from all parties. The only change I would make is: I think the crumble topping recipe makes too much and only ended up putting on 2/3 of it on top of the muffins. So next time I'm going to adjust accordingly.
Cream:
3/4 c sugar
1/3 c oil
1/3 c milk
4 oz cream cheese (softened)

Combine and add
1.5 c flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Add last
1 cup blueberries

topping
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
400 degrees for 15-20 mins

No comments: