Monday, January 24, 2011

Chicken Tikka Masala

I'd like to announce that I accomplished a major culinary goal of mine. I made an indian curry that was a-ma-zing. It took me a long time to find all the ingredients and then to convince myself that it was worth it to go back and buy all the ingredients.

Just check out this list of flavorings:
Coriander
Cumin
Onion
Garlic
Fresh Ginger
Garam Masala
Fresh Cilantro
Chili Peppers
Turmeric
Cayenne Pepper

I even went ahead and made the basmati rice to go with it. I was so happy and proud of every bite, that I didn't even take a picture. Here's the recipe:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/06/chicken-tikka-masala-by-pastor-ryan/

1 comment:

beth said...

ok now you are showing off. that is very impressive. i am scared of half of that ingredient list.